It’s the final countdown of summer! Here are three things to do to make sure your Seaton student is ready for school this fall:
- Get your child’s up-to-date immunizations and health forms to our Seaton Team. Before the school year officially starts on August 30, it is important that students are up to date on their immunizations to keep themselves and their classmates safe and healthy. Immunization appointments are free for children ages 3-18 years-old attending school in the fall. If you need an appointment, go to this website: https://dcpsreopenstrong.com/vaccines/
2. Get your uniforms ready! We will return to the uniform policy this school year.
- Solid dark blue bottoms (pants, shorts, skirt, jumper, shorts, dress)
- Solid white dress shirt or knit shirt with collar
- Official Seaton T-shirts & sweatshirts may also be worn as a uniform shirt. These can be purchased through the PTO several times throughout the school year.
- For safety reasons, students should not wear sandals.
3. Purchase the student supplies for this school year. Find the lists here: https://seatondc.org/2021/07/01/student-supply-list-sy-21-22/
We are thrilled for our Seaton students to join us in person this fall!