From supporting teachers in their classroom instruction, to one-on-one tutoring with Reading Partners DC, to joining our Parent Teacher Organization—there are many ways you can get involved. Contact the main office at (202) 673-7215 or read more to learn how you can help.
How to Donate to Seaton
Shop: You buy your groceries, we get rewarded. Click on the stores below of your choice to find out how to register Seaton with the education reward program.
Do you know of any other ongoing fundraising programs? Please let us know! Email SeatonPTO@gmail.com.
- Amazon: Access Amazon through this link and Seaton earns money with every purchase. Make it a bookmark!
- Box Tops for Education: Find and clip box tops from hundreds of products and bring them to your classroom teachers. Each box top is worth 10 cents for Seaton Elementary.
- Dollars in Uniform: Purchase school uniforms at www.FrenchToast.com and Seaton will receive 5% of your purchase. Enter the Seaton’s source code (QS4SEU) and shop away.
- Giant: A+ School Rewards
- Harris Teeter: Link your Harris Teeter VIC card for the Together in Education Program. Designate Seaton Elementary School as the beneficiary. Cards need to be relinked every year.
- Name Bubbles: Order your personalized labels and gifts from www.namebubbles.com and Seaton will receive 20% of your purchase. During checkout, enter SES15 and click “submit” to activate the code.
- Online Retailers: eScrip Online Mall
- Target: Visit Target’s Take Charge of Education website or call 1-1800-316-6142 and designate Seaton Elementary School (School ID: 39619) as the beneficiary of Target’s program. Target will donate 1% of purchases made with your REDcard (visa or check card) to our school. Grandparents, parents and your friends are welcome to participate.
Buy books: Here’s Ms. Spern’s Library Wish List
Volunteer With Reading Partners DC
You can make a difference in the life of a child at Seaton in just one hour a week. Reading Partners connects passionate volunteers with struggling readers to help Seaton students build strong literacy skills, gain confidence, and discover a passion for reading. You can be a mentor, a leader, and a friend to student in need.
- No formal teaching experience is required.
- Commit just one hour a week.
- Reading Centers are open Monday through Thursday at Seaton
Reading Partners provides you with:
- A highly effective, easy-to-follow curriculum.
- In-person training and on-site support from a full-time staff member.
- The opportunity to make a difference in the life of a child.
Join the Parent Teacher Organization
We’re always looking for volunteers! Contact us.