From supporting teachers in their classroom instruction, to one-on-one tutoring with Reading Partners DC, to joining our Parent Teacher Organization—there are many ways you can get involved. Contact the main office at (202) 673-7215 or read more to learn how you can help.
How to Donate to Seaton
Donate: Support the Seaton PTO through the PayPal Giving Fund, with no fees to you or us, by donating here.
Shop: You buy, we get rewarded.
Do you know of any other ongoing fundraising programs? Please let us know! Email email@example.com.
Book donations: Buy books for our library. Here is Ms. Janka’s wishlist.
Volunteer With Reading Partners DC
You can make a difference in the life of a child at Seaton in just one hour a week. Reading Partners connects passionate volunteers with struggling readers to help Seaton students build strong literacy skills, gain confidence, and discover a passion for reading. You can be a mentor, a leader, and a friend to student in need.
- No formal teaching experience is required.
- Commit just one hour a week.
- Reading Centers are open Monday through Thursday at Seaton
Reading Partners provides you with:
- A highly effective, easy-to-follow curriculum.
- In-person training and on-site support from a full-time staff member.
- The opportunity to make a difference in the life of a child.
Join the Parent Teacher Organization
We’re always looking for volunteers! Contact us.