Tuesday, November 29th is Giving Tuesday, and we hope you will consider supporting Seaton Elementary Parent Teacher Organization with a tax-deductible donation. This year we are hoping to raise $5000. As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, the Seaton Elementary PTO uses 100% of our funds to support the school community through things like food security, social events like movie nights, field trips, our Food Corps representative, and teacher appreciation.
Here are some ways you can help:
- Make a one-time or monthly tax-deductible donation to the Seaton PTO via credit or debit card. If you have a PayPal account, you can save us credit card fees by donating here.
- Tell your friends and family about our fundraiser and/or share on your social media sites
- Many companies will match donations – ask your HR department if yours does.
Other ways to support Seaton:
- If you’re doing holiday shopping on Amazon, if you use this link to shop, Seaton will get a small percentage back from purchases.
- Support Seaton teachers’ Donors Choose projects (and check back throughout the year for future opportunities)
- If you shop at Harris Teeter, 2% of your Harris Teeter brand purchases can be contributed by Harris Teeter to Seaton through their Together in Education program. You can register online or give the cashier our code, 7158, and your VIC card when you check out and your card will be linked for the entire school year.