Check out your child’s grade-level schedule below. Please keep in mind these key points:
- Morning Meeting, Foundational Literacy, ‘Reading, Research, and Writing’, Math Whole Group, Science, Social Studies and Inner Core Studies will all be live lessons via Microsoft Teams. Additionally, students will have at least 60 minutes of live small-group instruction each week.
- As we transition back from summer-break we are aware that we will need time to build relationships, increase students’ virtual learning stamina, and ensure all students are accessing the online platforms and understand how to navigate these platforms. This is why we will have a revised schedule for the first weeks of school.
- During the first week, all whole-class live sessions will occur at their scheduled start time, but they will be shortened to engage students in short but meaningful activities (minimum of 15 minutes). The small group/independent learning time and teacher office-hours will be used for Welcome Phone calls, individual check-ins to ensure materials/device readiness, and engagement phone calls.
- By week two, all whole class live sessions will start and end at their scheduled time.
- Small groups will begin in week three for PK, K-2 Math, and 3-5 ELA/Math. Small group literacy will begin in week five for K-2 ELA, in order to allow time for District mandated literacy assessments.
- Science instruction will begin in week two.
- If your child is enrolled in our Communication and Education Support class, you will receive an individualized schedule from your child’s teacher.
Click on the links below to see the schedules: