August 3, 2018
Dear Seaton Families,
Welcome to a new school year! We want to take this opportunity to welcome all of our new and returning families to the Seaton learning community. We are all excited about the upcoming school year. This has been a very busy summer at Seaton. The YMCA hosted its summer program for five weeks, which provided continued learning and enrichment for our Seaton students. Simultaneously, our office and custodial team worked behind the scenes to ensure our building is ready for students.
Please enjoy the remaining days of summer! We look forward to seeing all of our Kindergarten through Fifth-grade students on Monday, August 20, 2018. The first day of school for Pre-K 3 and Pre-K 4 students will be on Thursday, August 23, 2018. Breakfast begins at 8:15 AM.
At Seaton, we appreciate the support from families in making sure that our boys and girls are wearing their uniforms each day.
- Solid dark blue bottoms (pants, shorts, skirt, jumper, shorts)
- Solid white dress shirt or knit shirt with collar
- Official Seaton T-shirts may also be worn as a uniform shirt.
- Tuesday, August 14, 5:30-7:00 PM: Pre-K Back-to-School Night
- Monday, August 20: First day of school for K-5th
- Thursday, August 23: First day of school for Pre-K 3 and 4
- Wednesday, August 29, 5:30-7:00 PM: K-5th Back-To-School Night
In addition to these events, teachers will be contacting families to arrange home visits and answer specific questions. In the meantime, should you have questions about the beginning of the school year, please contact the main office at 202-673-7215.
We look forward to seeing all of our Seaton Stingers soon.
Suzie Jacobs, Principal